User:Rob/Luciano da F. Costa
Then definetly complex networks are to be very interesting to you. I am including below an initial list of related publications of mine in areas which I believe are closer to your interests:
- proposes the use of complex networks as the means for modeling and simulating distributed/grid computing
- presents a model of knowledge acquisition through random walks on complex networks
- a critical survey of several measurements which can be used in order to characterize complex networks
- proposes a gene network controled model for biological pattern formation under geometrical constraints
- a survey (concentrating on works of mine) about the issue of relating neuronal shape and function through connectivity
- suggests of model of complex network formation resulting from dynamical interactions between the states of the nodes
- shows that the channel structure of bones can be modeled as a complex network with specific topological properties
I personally would be interested in anything related to social networks or machine interaction.
- I have done little work directly related to these interesting issues. I would suggest you have a look at:
which describes a multilevel network for modeling and simulating socioeconomic relationships.