- == External links ==
- WeBank - Report organised by Nesta and OpenBusiness.cc about P2P finance
- eCache - an anonymous bank operating over the Tor network
- Pecunix - an (optionally?) anonymous digital gold currency
- Spark IM Client Spark is an Open Source, cross-platform IM client optimized for businesses and organizations. It features built-in support for group chat, telephony integration, and strong security.
- OpenFire Openfire is a real time collaboration (RTC) server licensed under the Open Source GPL. It uses the only widely adopted open protocol for instant messaging, XMPP (also called Jabber).
Proposed, but not implemented
"current implementation does not yet use a Tahoe grid, nor a true distributed hash table. (Note: the Tahoe grid SDS was implemented and can be selected in the XML config, but the performance of Tahoe is much too poor to utilize it as a flat-file database.) Instead, we created a layer on top of a MySQL database for each."
- Tahoe-LAFS, the first decentralized storage system with provider-independent security.
- The Bamboo Distributed Hash Table, a robust, open-source DHT
- Project Voldemort, a distributed database
More on Voucher-Safe
- Voucher-Safe project home
- Voucher-Safe wiki
- System implementation
- Voucher-Safe forum
- The Future of Private Money
- Agorist Radio: Voucher-safe - problems it solves, problems it does not