From Organic Design
- Nuclear engineer Mehran Keshe hypothizes that a double magnetic field interaction lies at the origin of gravitational effects in stars and planets, like Earth. Such double magnetic fields determines also the interactions in and between atoms.
- This hypothesis is based on the new understanding that the creation of the Universe is based on interactions of Plasmatic Magnetic Energies (PME) which entangle in Specific Entangled Plasmatic Magnetic Fields (SEPMAF). These SEPMAF's represent energies which we call the fundamental particles, and these can combine to large complexes like atoms and in new steps molecules.
- Nuclear engineer, Mehran Tavakoli Keshe, originally of Iran, has come up with a new plasma reactor technology that he purports to be ready to announce as being adequate to enable space flight, both via its anti-gravity attributes as well as its energy-generating capabilities.
- Nuclear engineer Mehran Keshe has designed plasma reactors which by gravitational positioning are able to generate proper magnetic and gravitional fields around the reactor and the spacecraft to counter Earth's Magnetic and gravitational field forces.
- Keshe's own video channel
- interview of Keshe on http://www.vortexnetworknews.com/ touching on plasma interaction, principal matter, 'gravitational positioning'