It doesn't matter if we can't get nation-wide unanimous or even majority resolutions on issues, each group and region has amongst its members the expertise and resource to achieve its aims in its own local region, institution or domain. By maintaining openness and sharing knowledge and resources amongst groups we will all arrive at the best solutions available together from the bottom up.
Organisations like the Ubuntu Contributionism, Better Democracy NZ, The Bolivarian Center, Avaaz and many more have already done the work to create empowering constitutions, charters and educational material that will resonate with the members of other groups, this massive body of work can be reused, adjusted and shared.
- The Thrive Solutions Hub
- "Get a Program" - voting isn't and never will be enough
- The Only Way to Save the Economy: Break Up the Giant, Insolvent Banks
- Positive Money New Zealand
- make the entire system of money completely redundant - it does nothing but enslave us!
- Bitcoin#How bitcoin can help the world
- Occupy Geeks Are Building a Facebook for the 99% - by Sean Captain on December 27, 2011
- The Global Square: an online platform for our movement - by Jerome Roos on November 2, 2011
- Yes, there is an alternative to capitalism: Mondragon shows the way - why are we told a broken system that creates vast inequality is the only choice? Spain's amazing co-op is living proof otherwise´