From Organic Design
- What unit of measurement is used for time? Will this be relative to the frequency of the reduction loop?
- The time is in terms of cycles of spectrum, the loops rotate on the cycle event
- Also, process can be defined in terms of relative cycles for scale independence
- How will we lock this unit to a real-world unit such as seconds?
- Spectrums nodeSTART association has a method specific to the runtime environment which implements the cycles as communications events
Rob 19:50, 5 Nov 2006 (NZDT)