Talk:Restructure organisations and resources again
From Organic Design
Oooh...sorry 'bout that. --Phalseid 12:07, 22 Oct 2006 (NZDT)
Sounds good, I will gladly add said resources to the pool, can you please give examples of how we are to describe them? Thanks,--Milan 20:36, 13 Oct 2006 (NZST)
- Haven't got that sorted yet, just getting it the workflow now that its needed, but this is the general idea...
- peers are users/groups/orgs which own resource
- main concerns are large-storage, RAM, processing and bandwidth resource
- constraints on usage cycles and proportion of available/total on schedule
- only currently running machines...no wishfull thinking
- what about windowz boxes running 'nix in an emulator?