Whats happened to the formatting at the bottom of this article? --Sven 06:06, 8 Dec 2006 (NZDT)
- Which article? this talk page? I don't see anything wrong...? --Nad 09:08, 8 Dec 2006 (NZDT)
- Trying to get default-properties to merge case-by-case in xwArticleProperties
- (otherwise many things need to merge them like for embeds, and perms)
- This is even more significant for inheritable-cat-props because that's even worse to have to repeat
- Had another go today (Nad 18:57, 18 Mar 2006 (NZDT)), but still broke it - I think this is at the limits of where we can go with this XmlWiki hack :-( I can't do inheritable cat-properties until this works.
The proposed xwArticleProperties function is as follows:
The current version for comparison is here:
And this is the current merge which was removed and needs some other adjustments...
- Copy/Move/Delete (Filing) (about 90% done)
- Inheritable category-properties
- Do history-transform as well and allow filter for comments so article-histories can act as a message logs.
- Cross-wiki watch-pages: already will work when peer.pl is locally cahing other wiki's changes, cos peer.pl will be logged in as the user and ∴ will include local watched page changes.
- Allow users to exist on a single XmlWiki so there's just one user/talk page. This could be done as a view-transform in default-properties which modifies matched user links.
Change auto-lang-cat to just lang-name, not appended with "$lang Scripts"
- PHP5 version (about 85% done)
- MediaWiki1.5 version (about 50% done)
- siteNav should use proper links like MyArticles (and further should be wikitext)
- security not working if defined in default-properties.xml (trying to move merge into xwArticleProperties)
- multi-byte not working in emailed articles
transform-changes not matching logged in entries (with block) transform-changes not matching watched titles transform-changes failing on titles with brackets sort-key not working from categories in properties actually it is working - it's the needing-to-save-twice problem that's happening here Categories.php - sometimes needs saving twice when cats change from properties edit PageMove security issue fixed, but doesn't render embed lang afterwards (this may be the problem with wiki-markup in sent-articles too - email-article.php)