Parser-function return value
The callback may either return the text result of the function, or an array with the text in element 0, and a number of flags in the other elements. The names of the flags are specified in the keys. Valid flags are (see Extending wiki markup for details)
- The text returned is valid, stop processing the template. This is on by default.
- Wiki markup in the return value should be escaped
- Unsafe HTML tags should not be stripped, etc.
- Don't replace triple-brace arguments in the return value
- The returned text is HTML, armour it against wikitext transformation
- Already fixed - check changes - you must not have error reporting on properly or something for it not to have showed you the error and line number --Nad 23:42, 7 May 2007 (NZST)
- also, it wasn't the pre syntax it was this --Nad 23:44, 7 May 2007 (NZST)
- Is there a function that turns on error reporting? --Sven 08:49, 10 May 2007 (NZST)
$wgDebugLogFile = '/tmp/MW.log' --Sven 22:26, 10 May 2007 (NZST)
- Maybe the file has to already exist and be writable? --Nad 23:01, 10 May 2007 (NZST)
Globals and function/methods
As defined in MW:Manual:Coding conventions
- $wg → $wg for extension globals
- $wf → $ef for extension functions